Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 12:48:10 +0000 (UTC)
From: "John Paines" mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx (Redacted sender "mailto:vf200@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: Re: New VCLIP

Can't speak to vclip, but you *do* know that you can copy from the Windows clipboard into xywrite, and vice versa, using vdos commands?

To paste the Windows clipboard into xywrite, depress windows key+ctrl+V.

To copy text from xywrite into the clipboard, there are two methods:  1) hold down the windows and ctrl keys and use the mouse left click to highlight text (this won't work in full screen mode), or 2) put the line

LPT4 = CLIP

in the config.txt  file and copy any xywrite file to LPT4 from the command line, for example:
copy test.txt LPT4