Re: OT: Query on mirroring for Paul Breeze et al.

I use an 80Gb Iomega HDD (external HDD in enclosure)
It is 'hot' plugable in Windoze XP (USB2)
It gets allocated a drive letter upon connection and is accessable from Windoze
apps as well as DOS apps.

I have heard (rumour) that you can buy the USB HDD enclosures and fit whatever
size IDE drive to them that you want (available for 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs).
(perhaps they are also available for SATA drives which appear to be the latest
technology available with drive sizes getting up to and over 400Gb)

Regards

Marc

Quoting "J. R. Fox" :