Re: modes in Word (was "changing codes in WP")

cmadsen wrote:

> I know Werd has the ability to automatically change a word surrounded by
> asterisks (*Wednesday*) into bold and a word surrounded by underscores
> (_Wednesday_) into italics.

Chris--

How is this done? I know how to do it using
search-and-change with a code after converting XY into Word,
but it can be nerve-wracking--one slip in the code and it's
back to square one. Your automatic change sounds way
preferable.

Thanks

Judith Davidsen