Urgent Bulletin for Subscribers

You may have noticed an odd response if you sent a message
to the CCAT list server in the last couple of days. This
was due to a change of hardware and software on Tuesday,
specifically a shift from MAJORDOMO to LISTPROC as the list
management software. I am preparing new copies of the
welcome message that lists commands, etc., but in the mean
time, there is one basic change that you should be aware of.
The address of the list server, for changing subscriptions
and sending other commands, is no longer

lstsrv@xxxxxxxx

The address is now

listproc@xxxxxxxx

Most of the commands are the same, but there are more
options that you can set for yourself. I hope to have the
details for you tomorrow.
-------
N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science