Re: Getting spell to work

Is your dict.spl file in the same directory that your startup.int goes
to at startup?

jaymcnally@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm working with Xy4 on XP at home and cannot get the speller to work. I have dict.spl in the \xy4 directory. After issuing the "spell" command, The spelling menu comes up, then check every single work in the file except for "his, and, was," I'm basically getting back to Xy after a two year haitus of rarely using it on a different computer. This is like learning to walk all over again. Is this a memory issue, startup.int issue, etc. ?
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup