Re: Minitrue

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:03:52 EST, Robert Holmgren wrote:

>** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:O7:16 -0700
>
>Minitrue is really pretty good. But how often do you make global changes to
>multiple files? In my case, next to never.

 Ah, but XyWrite is many things to many users. As far as I'm concerned,
(speaking as a software developer), XyWr 3.57 is still the fastest text
editor around. I just wish it could handle NT's long filenames.
 When one of my clients dictates new nomenclature for the variables I've
used in a set of computer programs, multiple-file search-and-replace
operations are essential to sanity. So I'm very glad to hear about
Minitrue.