Re: "Pasteboard" feature

TBaehr@xxxxxxx wrote:

> XyWrite's internal clipboard has a similar ability - to "append" to the clipboard whatever text is highlighted. You can cut+append or copy+append. The amount you can append is limited to the capacity of the save/get. It's also pretty easy to write XPL that'll open an empty file and paste the clipboard contents for editing or review.
>
> If you have the menus/dialogs loaded, I believe these are the shortcuts (you'll want to verify; I'm at work in a non-Xy environment):
> Ctrl+Shift+Delete = Cut+append
> Ctrl+Shift+Insert = Copy+append
> Shift+Insert = Paste
>
> Also available from the Edit menu.

I'm a little bit confused here. Doesn't deleted text _automatically_ go into the XY delete buffer ?
 When, after more than one deletion, I go to use the Undelete (ALT-F3), it brings up a sequential
list of deleted items, which can be scrolled through and selected from.

If this is some *other* feature I never knew of, I'll have to check it out.

Jordan