Re: Screen Lengths

Carl Distefano wrote:

What do you mean by "titlebar"? The window border? Try setting
Default MW=0, which suppresses borders when a new window is opened.
No, the solid color bar with one's icon, the name of the
shortcut, and the--what _are_ they called?--the three little
squares for minimize, resize, maximize that sits at the top of
any app running under Windows.
And I _have_ to have borders. I cannot remember which files I
have open, so I'd be utterly lost without out them. But if the
border is takng up one line, then probably the titlebar is the
5th. That, as they say, computes.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx