Xy4 Customization Guide Preview

I just added the Keyboard File section.

Note: These docs are not the final versions. Some of the hyperlinks don't
yet work, without the sections that haven't been completed yet. And as I go
along, I find ways of doing things that I plan on going back to previous
sections and reworking in a similar manner. But, they're pretty close to
what they'll be when done.

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/xy4.pdf Title Page

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/00_preface.pdf Preface

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/01_custcom.pdf Custom Commands

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/02_defaults.pdf Defaults

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/03_keyboard.pdf Keyboard File (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/misc/quick.pdf Quick Reference - Functions &
Keys

If you have trouble viewing PDFs online, you can download the files here

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/custom.zip

-BrianH.