Re: XyWrite & Warp

Filebar 1.90 is the latest version. It launches applications and utilities from
the bottom of the GUI desktop. Well worth looking at. I also use GFOLDER to
keep my stuff. Six editors, for example, sit in a subfolder: the three that
come with Warp, XyWrite, AmiPro, MS Write and an Envelope writer. You might
also look at the desktop extensions that come with deskman/2 and the one that
snaps (and keeps) icons in place, which is written by IBM folks - EXTDESK, I
beleive.