To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx href="xywrite@xxxxxxxxxywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: Running xywrite and wordperfect 5.1 for dos in windows 7

Bill Troop wrote:
XyWrite runs fine on Win7-32, but not, on
my system, in full-screen mode.

I don't think Xy has run full-screen since W2K at the latest. Maybe not
even then; I only used it briefly at the office.
$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d700d1fe052d184am04vuc href="http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d700d1fe052d184am04vuc