Re: Audit trail

Norman Bauman wrote:

> I use Doculiner, a XyWrite 3.55-compatible comparison program originally
> written for lawyers. it was originally written to compare DNA. It works
> passably well.

I bet there must be something else around that does these functions, perhaps
even better. (Much the way the late PC-Outline was said to be a good match
with Xy, doing a lot that Xy's built-in outlining did not.) Having to use two
programs is less convenient, but if it gets the job done . . . .

Jordan