Drag 'n Drop w/ XyWin in OS/2

Has anyone figured out how to make XyWrite for Windows accept a DOS session command line
parameter under OS/2 to open a specified file upon startup? I have been trying to get the
drag and drop feature of OS/2 (and WIN 95, presumably) to work. It seems that any
paramenter fed to XW.EXE on the command line causes it to open the *first* file it sees in
the current directory (AFTER running through XWSTART.INT). This appears to be true
regardless of whether I start XyWin through the OS/2 desktop (settings notebook using
Optional Parameter %* and full screen session), through an OS/2 command line session as
"start 'XyWin' /fs xw.exe toto.xy4" , or through a File Run dialog box under seamless
Windows as "xw toto.xy4" (where toto.xy4 is the file I want to open).

Can anyone shed any light?

doug beeson