Re: Keyboard problem Win8 ctrl caps lock etc SOLVED

I'm reminded of what Yogi said: "It's amazin' what you can see by looking."
The moral is things aren't always what they seem and yes, there is usually a solution. Something was obviously very wrong. What it could be, I have no idea, but I suspect it may have had something to do with the touch pad and its driver. Who knows? It's gone!

I hope this might be helpful to someone in the future.