KeyPro Keyboard Questions

I just inherited a KeyPro programmable keyboard, which has a double set of
function keys -- a row on the top and a stack on the left.

Does anyone on the list have experience with programming this keyboard?
Right now the PF1 and PF3 keys (in the stack on the left) are resisting my
efforts to use them. They produce only garbage characters. Also, this
keyboard has a second complete cursor pad with four keys that are supposed
to move the cursor diagonally. I want to rename these within a keyboard
file, but I'm running into trouble there, too.

Thanks in advance,

Jack Shafer