Re: XY and Online

On 03/11/96 at 01:11 AM,
  "Alarik W. Skarstrom"  said:

>Wow. Presumably, since you said any GUI OS should be able to do this, that
>I could use Windows 3.1? I ask because, 1) to use OS/2 I would have to

He said "worthy of the name" I think. He will no doubt speak for himself,
but I think he meant to exclude Windows. My own opinion is that you will be
happier using OS/2 to do such a thing. I routinely have XyDos and a couple
of communications sessions running under OS/2

Installation of OS/2 has gotten much easier lately particularly if you have
a fairly standard machine.

                     --David

David Auerbach                  auerbach@xxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy & Religion