Re: Dictionaries

Michel: Maybe I'm missing something, but ... why can't you maintain two
separate PERS.SPL files, e.g. a FRAN.EPL and an ENG.SPL, and then -- using a
brief macro to keep it simple and automatic -- toggle these personal wordlists
according to UD=US or UD=FRANCAIS? If you found that loading FRAN.EPL did not
wipe ENG.SPL from memory, you could first issue the command "UNLOAD 3", which
ought to remove all the spelling code from memory, then proceed to reLOAD the
spelling files. I used to do something like this under III+, toggling between
English and Asian languages; my recollection is that it worked pretty well.