Re: OT First Load

Y'all

≪why would one need a "service" (much less a paid one) to find and
download anything on Usenet?≫

It's not 'anyone who needs this service'; it's a service which someone
else 'needs' to sell, because it's how he makes a living.

≪what would a *legal* copy of HTOED be doing on Usenet in the first place?≫

I dunno. Ask the copyright owners of HTOED. ≪Did you just Google "FirstLoad"?≫ I yahooed the string "Firstload review". The long and short of it: I would not pass my credit card no. to any service which could not show good cause to have it; sounds phishy to me.