Re: RX Function Call

** Reply to note from "EBERLE, JIM"  Fri, 28 Feb 97 15:50:18 est

>   Sherry, it's my understanding that the quirky SE feature that Carl and
>   I have been corresponding about only works in Xy 4. I'm still looking
>   for something similar to work in Xy 3+... I want to ... save keystrokes
>   in Xy 3+.

Stack is designed to do precisely this: save keystrokes. The final version for
Xy 3+ v3.55-v3.58 is called STACK20D.ZIP (v2.0d dated 9/20/91). If it's not
available at the FTP site, I have it and will post it publicly where you can get
it.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx