Ibid And Orbis For Xydos

Kevin, I assume that you received my message the other day regarding Xy4
version 017E. This is clearly the best version of editor to come along . I
have even reinstalled my TSRs and the program is running
 without a hitch. However.... I have just purchased both Ibid and Orbis for
XyWrite; and both programs insist on overwriting 4.017 with either 4.014
(orbis) or 4.015 (ibid). What can I do in order to keep 017 as my working
version of editor.exe? I mentioned this problem to one of your fellow tech
support people who said he would look into the matter. Any news yet? While I
am very pleased with 4.017 my recent purchase of orbis and ibid seems to be a
waste. What can I do?