Re: virus - you've still got it! - please send in ASCII, not H.T.M.L.

At 05:53 AM 5/24/00 +1000, Michael Edwards wrote:

>around in the bowels of my hard disk within Norton Utilities. There's no doubt:
>the e-mail in question does contain the Kak/Kagou worm.
>   I read the e-mail, too, and theoretically I should therefore be infected -
>but I don't seem to be.

As with all the viri that have been in the news recently, this apparently only affects you if you
use Windows 9x and have scripting and active X turned on.

As for me, I eat them for breakfast. If a *real* virus came along, some code that could *really*
infect any innocent bystander like the flue, I would be interested. So far, all these virus scares
seem like a big yawn.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo