Lucida vs. Raster and editor/e4000

Using Xy4DOS under Win98SE, I don't see how to pick either Lucida or
Raster. I don't even know what they are (font families?).
At the DOS prompt, I TYPEd the xywrite.pif and saw it contains Lucida. But
under properties/font, I see only

[] Bitmap only
[] TrueType only
[] Both font types

 and they don't affect the Lucida Console being in the xywrite.pif.
Another question. I wanted to try setting EMS to 5120, per Robert's suggestion, but I can't get xywrite.pif to load with the "command line" box filled in as either:

c:\xy\editor.exe/e4000
   or
c:\xy\editor/e4000

Yet they do load xy when executed at the DOS prompt.
And do I recall that 4000 is the highest XY will accept for EMS? So that 5120 is just to add a nice margin?

Thanks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx