OD Setting

Robert, I just received the changes that were made to the Windows product with
regard to the OD setting. As I understand it, these changes were made in 4.11.

OD=0  Do not show offset in any display mode OD=1  Show offset only in
Page-line mode OD=2  Show offset only in Graphic mode OD=4  Shade
non-printing area of page (this is based on margins as well as NA value. Note
that the shading will only be visible in graphic view.

Also note that you can combine these values (as with some other defaults,
similar to the SK default in III Plus), thereby providing 7 effective values.

Please let me know if you find any problems with this. Also, concerning the MW
mx in the XWSTART file... I was informed that this was put in at one point to
maximize the XyWrite screen ONLY because it was not happening by
default...therefore we really do not need to put this command in, it just has
not been removed yet.

SysOp