off topic: attending to tendonitis

The best solution I've found is an under-desk sliding kbd tray. I am
presently using one by Kensington, which has room for a trackball. I have
the VDT angled and elevated enough to require me to sit up straight. I use
an office chair resenbling a captain's chair with flat arms that
accommodate my forearms but leave wrists free to dangle down to the keys
(and trackball).

Five or six years ago I was starting to develop what I learned was
"repetitive stress injury," and improvised a depressed kbd approach, then
was pleased to find it was appearing on the market. I've "typed" thousands
of pages since with no RSI or tendonitis problems.

Try it, you might like it.

            Bruce F