Re: Memory Leak?

Yo Intl. wrote:

> Shawn:
> >Fellow Xywriters:
> >To be more specific about the problem I'm having, it seems to pop up when
> >I use the ci cmd with a wildcard W on both sides of the equation -- so
> >perhaps the routines that keep track of the wildcard values are buggy?
>

> Gulp! Double-wildcards are the only reason for which I switch to Xy4
> on occasion. Don't tell me now I have been practising unsafe computing!

Certainly not! I'm sure the Wise Men will post on this issue, but I'm
wondering if it isn't about how Shawn's default search string is set up.
Too many characters in the string, maybe? Dunno. Just a guess. Try this:

ci |blah W blah|yadda W yadda| and see if that works. It probably won't.

--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press