Xywrite/Works-hard ret.

Hello.  I am an assistant sysop in the Journalism forum and one of my library
uploaders has a problem.  He has Xywrite and Works and in neither case can he
get a file to come out with lines 60 characters long with a carriage return on
the end of each line.  There must be *some* way to do it but I can't help
him--I don't have either program.  Can someone tell me the settings or
instructions he needs to take a file and make it ASCII, 60 characters, hard
return on each line?  The original file is in Xywrite but he can use Works as
well.

Thanks, Larry Krumenaker