Re: Stopping USB drives from XY4

  Just so as I understand this correctly, and to make sure that we
  are talking about the same thing; I'm running XP Pro, and I have a
  small icon in the tray called "Safely Remove Hardware." Before
  I remove my flash drive, I activate this icon and I then get a
  message to the effect that it is now safe to remove the flash
  drive from the USB port. For those amongst us who are using XP,
  isn't that sufficient to prevent damage to the flash drive?

  In advance, thanks

  M.W. Poirier

-----