Equation editor

As I mentioned the other day, we are looking at the possibility
of integrating an equation editor in our Windows products. We
have a demo copy of one of the products we are considering that
I have gotten permission to distribute to those of our users who
might be in a position to give us feedback on the quality of the
product.

Sometime today or tomorrow we will make arrangements for the file
to be available to those of you who are interested, and we will
let you know where to find it. Your input is appreciated.

K.