Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

** Reply to message from "J. R. Fox"  on Wed, 14 Jan 2004
19:45:18 -0800

> Below, there seems to be the implication that [Stack] was folded into a
> version of the .DLG file ?

The last XyQuest version of DLG. I've lost track of what's at Brian's site; I
have nothing to do with that site. What I've posted (and just refreshed,
today) is a ready-to-use XY4.DLG consisting of the XyQuest[TTG] "factory"
programming, plus some fixes, plus Stack. That's it. Stack runs in DLG, not
U2. Period, full stop.

 http://holmgren.home.acedsl.com/XY4DLG.ZIP

As for Tim's programming, I know nothing about it. But if his programming also
goes into DLG, then I see no reason why it can't be plugged in to "my" DLG at
the *top*. His programming will supersede any factory routines with which it
might conflict, or which it might replace. Assuming that he does not provide a
thorough 100% replacement for factory DLG, the method of plugging his stuff in
at the *top* will allow any XyQuest routines that he does not replace to still
be used.

On the blessed day that I unsubscribe, you guys are just going to have to DL
the various files, and compare. Figure things out on your own. Or not.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx