Re: Win 8 v. Win 7

Hello Lisa,

My first idea would be use a Mac virtual machine to host the XP or W2K
to run Xy. This is perfectly feasible. Before buying and installing the
virtualization software, you should check that guest additions are
available for the Windows operating system of your choice.

On the other hand, there is still a wide variety of Win 7 PCs available.
If you want to continue using a PC the way you have used to, the
simplest thing is to get Win 7 Pro 32-bit version. For example, PC
Connection has the following items:

http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Search.htm?CatId=202850&id=+4294056254&Sort=Availability&DefSort=Y&Term=

Best regards,

Kari Eveli