Re: Need instructions to change e-mail address

Apologies for wasting everyone's time, but can someone instruct me on how to change my address on this list? I'll be happy to unsubscribe from my old address and resubscribe from the new one, if that's the best procedure, but I'll still need instructions on how to make those moves.
The address to send to is: listproc@xxxxxxxx Use plain text (turn off html), leave Subject: header blank and send this as your first message (put nothing in it but the following): unsubscribe xywrite The re-subscribe by sending another to same address with blank Subject again, and content: subscribe xywrite Eric Van Tassel I take it that it will get your email address itself from the internal headers in your email. But if that doesn't work, try again with: subscribe xywrite "Eric Van Tassel" <101233.342@xxxxxxxx> and it THAT doesn't work, try again wtih subscribe xywrite "Jane Van Tassel" <101233.342@xxxxxxxx> I'm not sure about the quote marks being appropriate either. But I betcha the plain first version does work. For more info: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xylist/ Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx