Re: cc:Mail Delivery Report

Dick: I get these reports often, but not always, when I post to the xylist.
When I inquired of the xylist Mjd-Owner, Michael Nenashev
 responded:

:   I see bounces from the compuserve right after :   subscription
attempt. I don't think I can help :   you with that. As you have
noticed, it's not like :   the address is always unreacheable and
could be : removed.

:   On the other hand, since *you* receive these : bounces, I'd
suggest contacting the AOL postmaster. : This problem seems to be
between AOL and Compuserve.

The first inquiry I made of postmaster@xxxxxxxx has produced no
response, so when I received another bounce yesterday I sent a
new query to postmaster@xxxxxxxx with a copy to
Gateway@xxxxxxxx.

Fwiw, since @ccat.sas.upenn.edu does not appear in the header of
bounce reports (although the bounces are of course list-related),
and since not all postings to the xylist produce them, I suggest
notifying postmaster@xxxxxxxx and
Gateway@xxxxxxxx.   --annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc