Re: Italics (was Re: Mixed up colors)

Dear Carl

Thanks. I'll try experimenting and see what happens.

Best wishes

Paul

On 21/07/2016 17:17, Carl Distefano wrote:
Paul,

The new WP = XY setting works fine to provide text styles with white
text on black. However I have always used green text on black, for
which it does not seem to work well. Is there some way of making the
styles colour sensitive so that I can have styles in Green on Black?

This is doable. Since you're running Xy4 with U2, you can command HELP
COLOR to view the color chart. Then, in SETTINGS.DFL, you will
probably need to revise some of the MD assignments to get the desired
color and attribute:

MD NM=#
MD UL=#
MD BO=#
MD IT=#
MD BU=#
MD BI=#

For "#", substitute a number from the color chart that gives you what
you want. Then reload SETTINGS.DFL. If you are still having a problem,
send me your config.txt COLOR setting and your SETTINGS.DFL MD settings
off-list, and I'll try to help out.