Re: NB Win availability

I just tried loading a file created in Word 2000 into NBWin 5.003. It
automatically converted and displayed the file. All of the formatting was
preserved, but there are some minor issues with fonts which look a little
different for some in NBWin. This can quickly be corrected of course, but I
had no problem loading a Word 2000 (Word 9) document. I have also been
able to load Word Perfect 8 documents into NBWin 5.003 with perfect results.