Re: Another U2 stealth update

Thanks, Carl. That's quite clear.

Regards,
Harry
Harry,
The instructions say to add my personal U2 at the bottom, but my
testing shows that in the case of duplicate frame names, it's the
TOP one that rules. So, shouldn't I put my frames at the top?

Yes, if you put your personal frames at the top, then, in the event of
a name clash, your routine will run instead of ours. If you put yours
at the bottom, ours will run instead of yours. Your choice -- but if
you put your stuff at the top don't blame the authors if U2 doesn't
work as advertised.

On the other hand, if you studiously avoid name clashes when you add
your personal programming to U2, top or bottom doesn't matter.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx