Re: Old programmable keyboards located

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:44:49 -0400
Judith Davidsen  :
> As long as we're on the subject of keyboards, does anyone
> know of a keyboard for desk top that is like a laptop
> keyboard--no numerical keypad hanging off the right side
> taking up the space devoted to teacup and ash tray,
> numerical keys accessed through something like an FN+nn
> combination? Function keys on the left would be nice; ctrl,
> alt, shift, arrows etc on both sides would be nice, but
> getting rid of that keypad goiter is a priority.

See the Happy Hacking keyboard at

http://www.pfuca.com/

I bought a Lite2 for Judith's reason: to disposess that idle squatter
called
the numerical keypad.

For my everyday use I find it entirely satisfactory.

It has 65 full-size keys, & the whole thing is just under 12 inches by
6;
1.43 pounds.

Wendell Cochran
West Seattle