New U2 coming this weekend

I've put together an update of the XyWWWeb Jumbo U2 for XyWrite 4+. It
should go live this weekend.

The time seemed right as I've now been using U2 with vDosXy for 18
months and everything purrs along nicely here. After a lot of
experimentation, only one accommodation proved essential: vDosxy wants
calls to external programs to be made with DOS /C, not DO. With this
small change, Robert's CLIP.EXE once again works.

The other thing that needed to be addressed is the XyWebU2.int routine
for STARTUP.INT. A number of people reported misbehavior, and I wanted
to fix it as soon as I could. It's now benign (no longer messes with the
KBD file) and, for vDosXy users, automatically syncs XyWrite's screen
settings with the screen dimensions in CONFIG.TXT.

Lots of other new/improved stuff as well. Stay tuned.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx