General Info

Leslie, as the product is, we can not utilize the mode numbers for color as we
have in the past. With the advent of our Windows product, we added the
*foreground* and *background* commands for control of color. This combined
with the additive modes (introduced in Sig and XY4) preclude us from offering
both conventions for color control. Technically, this all has something to do
with the 8th bit. This all applies to redlining as well.

Concerning the cursor (Ins, Ovr), we have this documented in our bug report.
Also in the report, FYI, is a problem where if you minimize XyWrite and then
restore XyWrite... the Ins and Num indicators are lost from the status line.

SysOp