Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
The spambot, here where I work, does not like the look of XPLncoding. It
often tries to convince me that Carl and Robert are evil purveyors of
unwanted electronic communications.
One officious anti-virus app I was once using (Panda) tried
to tell me clip.exe was a virus. Fortunately, the
subscription was due to expire, so I told them, in no
uncertain terms, that I would not be renewing with an outfit
that couldn't tell the difference between a virus and one of
the most useful applications in existence. The nerve!

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx