Re: MsWord 2003 Endnotes as separate chapter

Michael Norman wrote:
At 01:24 PM 8/29/2008, Michael Norman wrote:
Word dumped all the endnotes at the end of the file. Problem: that makes the endnotes the last chapter in the book instead of the penultimate chapter, which is what I want, and there appears to be no way to move those notes. They're stuck there...Any notions?
Maben made some suggestions, which led to this http://wordtips.vitalnews.com/Pages/T001635_Where_Do_You_Want_Your_Endnotes.html which worked.
Glad you got that straightened out. If you hadn't, I was going to suggest dumping all the notes to a separate file (there are a dozen pms that do this: one in U2, I wrote one years ago for the Met. Mus. of Art, Leslie Bialler had one for Columbia UP), then Merging that file where you wanted it, before converting the whole thing to Weird. -- Patricia M. Godfrey priscamg@xxxxxxxx