Re: WordPerfect CMline Macro

Reply to note from fenda@xxxxxxxx Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:58:02 +0100

Manuel:

I suspect that all of these errors are language-related. There are
no labels "ZoomIn" or "ZoomOut" in the macro; these are calls to
internal WP functions. For some reason, these statements are being
misinterpreted as labels. Labels "LErrorExit" and "LUserCancel" are
referenced (in lines 7 and 8, respectively). But the Spanish
version probably doesn't recognize the keywords, OnError and
OnCancel, that use these labels.

Perhaps, using the macro help facility for your versions of WP, you
can translate the unrecognized terms into their Spanish equivalents.
Or seek out a WordPerfect expert who knows both languages. I really
don't know.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Good luck!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx