Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Off Topic: Re: Non-XYW question. Printer
Avrom Fischer wrote:
One of the things you can expect to go wrong every few years on these models is a paper travel problem. This happens because the
rubber rollers dry out, crack, and can no longer perform their
function properly. Not much you can do about that. I've seen it happen with a couple of the IIIs, where it was not an inexpensive fix (due to the labor); don't know if this model is any more prone
to the problem than others, but it could be.

Jordan