Re: Why?

	Stay, or go (and take your nameless confidants
	with you)--it's all the same to me. --Carl Distefano
		 http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

Sorry, Carl, getting rid of me isn't that easy. You
have system permission to disappear me anytime, but you
don't have mine. It was good of you to demonstrate why
my "nameless confidants" would want to stay anonymous,
but until you officially declare this a xyDos 4 list,
it can use a truth squad. xyWrite 3 is xyWrite 3, not
xyWrite 3 plus the effects for good and ill of anybody's
xpl supplement. When the down side of an add-on is being
extended to smear the release itself, somebody needs
to say so.