RE: smart words

** Reply to note from Ken Frank, Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:20:14 -0400

> [SmartWords] is a much
> improved XyWrite/Windows editor ... we have focused on its basic text
> editing functionality and interface

What improvements would general users notice? Has any accustomed functionality
been diminished? Is SW more stable v-a-v the OS? Are XyWin's limitations on the
KBD file, e.g. the Alt key, still imposed? What OSes can we use? If Win3x is an
option, does SW require installation of a Win32S subsystem? Is yes, which version
of Win32s does SW require? Why not issue an uncrippled, time-expiring demo of SW
so that we can try it out and see whether it's worthwhile?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx