KEYBOARD FILES

Kathy, from the top menu select U (for utilities) the keyboard files. Then
download test.kbd. Start XyWrite and load this test.kbd file. This will show
you the scan codes for each key on your keyboard. Make sure you test with NUM
LOCK both up and down. Then go to your real keyboard file and make the
necessary changes. This should fix you up. I'll be happy to help in anyway I
can. If you want to call and talk to me directly call me here at
work 1-800-xxx-xxxx EXT xxx.

 Remember,

 No matter where you go, there you are!

 ----John