Re: Here I am again...

Reply to note from Bob Zimmerman  Sat, 28
Sep 2002 08:00:27 -0500

> Unfortunately, it appears my settings might have been changed.
> I prefer receiving the digest at the end of the day. I have
> been getting, however, individual emails today.

OK, OK, done.

Frankly, Bob, I wish you'd subscribe with an address that you have
full control over, so you can manage your own subscription. Why not
use your verizon.net address? If you want personal replies to go to
the other address, just say so in your posts.

Regards,

Carl

--
Carl Distefano