Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

Robert wrote:
Tried LeftWinkey-D
No! Amazing. And here I'd been mousing down to the little quicklaunch icon
for Desktop all these years! Thank you.
Concerning the AUTOEXEC program embedded in the Advanced tab of
a PIF, best not to call it AUTOEXEC.XY unless you've ASSOCiated
".XY" with BATchfiles. Better to call it AUTOXY4.NT or whatever
-- to give it an .NT extension (which is what the default does
-- the reason being that the session is run by NTVDM.EXE). If
you run Tame in the session, for example, this AUTOEXEC file is
where you start TAME-NT.COM.
Exactly what I do. But what is the purpose of the line below, given that
TAME sets the screen sizing?
 %SystemRoot%\system32\mode.com CON: COLS=80 LINES=25

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx