Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and A4 letter size)

Robert,
Complete success either via Postghost (to GsView) or via Typ (to the printer)! The top margin is OK without any reference to PC 82. What's more: after this success, I restored the previous version (-dBATCH -q -dNOPAUSE) and it works too! Maybe the problem was due to the fact that TYP was missing in my U2 file (incredible but true!). An old version of the TMPFILE frame was already present in my U2 file but I suppose it is not related to this problem. I suppose I suppressed an old version of TYP and I forgot to include the new one at the last moment.
Congratulations, Robert!
Best regards and thank you again,
Manuel Castelao