failed emails to patricia

Patricia,

I just tried to send you an email from a different account on my side
(moonbus@xxxxxxxx). Same result. You blacklisting me or what? I'm clueless
why this is not getting through. Perhaps the tech support people at
eskimo.com can help.

Betreff: 	 Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
	Von: 	 MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxx (Mail Delivery System)
ins Adressbuch
	An: 	 moonbus@xxxxxxxx
	Datum: 	 13.12.06 08:23:55 Uhr

erweiterter Header

	 Betreff: 	 Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
	Von: 	 MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxx (Mail Delivery System)
ins Adressbuch

13.12.06 08:23

This is the Postfix program at host fmmailgate09.web.de.

For further assistance, please send mail to

The Postfix program

: host ultra6.eskimo.com[204.122.16.69] said: 550
5.7.1
... Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)