Re: XY4 with Virtual PC

Pl keep me informed if you find a solution how to install xy-write on VISTA.  Thnks  krs

In a message dated 1/1/2010 16:08:11 Pacific Standard Time, billtroop@xxxxxxxx writes:
Speaking of these extraordinary measures you have to take to get VPC
to work in some circumstances reminds me of some of the problems I
encountered this week while trying to discover if Snow Leopard could
actually be installed on my Dell Inspiron 1720. It can, but it took
three days, and I only have 1024x768 res, and have temporarily given
up trying to find solutions for the remaining problems - -
apparently, though, they're out there. Has anyone here tried this?
I'm still not sure I think it's worth the time.